Turning the planned into reality
The best planning is useless if the implementation on the construction site does not work. Thus, all tasks must be coordinated, construction progress must be closely monitored and any hindrances or defects must be eliminated to ensure that the construction work is carried out professionally on the construction site.
What we do
Our site managers take over the management and control of a construction project on behalf of the client, but also on the side of the executing company - from preparation and participation in the awarding of contracts to site supervision, property management and completion. They act as an interface between all project participants and are available as contact persons. In addition to technical support, our primary goal is to complete the project on time and within budget.
- Monitoring of the execution of the project for compliance with the building permit or approval, the execution plans and the performance specifications as well as with the generally accepted rules of technology and the relevant regulations
- Coordination of the technical participants involved in property monitoring
- Monitoring of the timetable
- Keeping the construction diary
- Joint measurement with the building contractors
- Participation and consultation in the acceptance of the construction work with the participation of all technically involved parties and the determination of defects
- Handover of the object including the necessary documents
- Listing of warranty periods
- Monitoring of the elimination of the defects detected during the acceptance of the works
- Cost control by checking the service accounting of the contractors in comparison with the contract prices and the cost estimate
Safety and health protection on the construction site
With the additional training as health and safety coordinator, our site managers pay special attention to safety and accident-free handling on the construction site.